Wednesday, September 16, 2015

House Update

Living room ceiling (our fun splurge)
 
 Even though it has only been 4 months, this house building process seems like it has been for years. I have huge huge respect for everyone who has worked on our house. It is tough work, it is a ton of math and everything has to fit like a puzzle. The entire process has been very interesting and I have grown as a person because of it. I am so much more patient now and I just keep telling myself, "It'll get done."
 Fireplace frame: The fireplace actually was installed yesterday, but I didn't take a picture of it last night.
 Back decking was installed.
We decided to go with the composite decking so that we never have to stain it or worry about splinters.
 Front of the house.
 Back covered deck will be screened in next summer.
Siding progress
There are many things happening this week. The men siding the house continue working, the painters are starting as well as the tile guys. I also believe that our kitchen install starts Friday or Monday.

No comments: