Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rewind: Justin & Joan's Ceremony

 The actual wedding day was very laid back. We got our hair done at home which was wonderful and everything seemed to go very smoothly. Leah's hair turned out SO amazing.
 Joan's gorgeous dress.
 Love the robe.
 The rings
 All of the bridesmaids wrote on this little chalkboard when they met the bride.
 Leah met Aunt Joanie when she was 7 months old.
So classy and elegant.

 Justin and Joan did a "first look" before the ceremony in private or so they thought. Leah and I happened to be in a nearby hallway of the Historical Society and we accidentally encountered the whole thing. It was such a special moment for them. It is true love.
Instant Tears

The handsome ring bearers
Leah did so well and she wasn't even too nervous.

 Such a stunning bride.
 Justin asked me a week prior to do a reading at the ceremony. For anyone who truly knows me this was huge for me. I don't speak in public, faculty meetings, etc. I took a deep breathe, read slowly and totally rocked my reading. I was super proud of myself.
Congratulations...I'm pleased to announce Mr. & Mrs. Justin Reed.

No comments: