Monday, September 14, 2015

Chad & Lindsey's Wedding

 Last weekend we made the trek to Michigan to see my brother Chad and his fiancé Lindsey tie the knot. It was the most beautiful and whimsical wedding. I took pictures of everything because I just couldn't get over how gorgeous it was. We had never driven across Ontario either so that was quite an experience. Ro pretended he was on the autobahn and drove very very fast. His excuse was, "I'm just keeping up with traffic babe."
 Friday night was the rehearsal dinner at a local restaurant.

 The kids were reunited with their cousin Elise and they loved swimming together before the wedding.
 Sunflower themed wedding
 My brother Chad on his BIG day.
 Cupcake bar

 Our niece Caydance looked like a sunflower. The dress was beyond adorable.








 Mr. & Mrs. Chad Buckingham



 Siblings reunited after many years.

 They rented this couch and had twinkle lights and crystals hanging from the tree. It was the most beautiful backdrop.

 Mother/Son dance
 Let's party
 My sister-in-law Katie

 My step-brother Ryan


Roland was the life of the party, we all had so much fun.

No comments: