Friday, November 09, 2012

TGIF

 It has been a long week filled with germs, movies, neb treatments, laundry, doc trips, wiping tears, playing Uno, sleepless nights worrying, cleaning, playing Beyblades, quality time with our little boy and THEN he turned the corner and we think he is on the mend now. After staying home for 6 days I think the germs are on their way out. It could have been much worse, but we made it through with lots of team work. We are grateful that he is on the mend and we are ready for a much more active and fun weekend ahead. While I was home this week I had time between loads of laundry to get on Pinterest (a guilty pleasure). I found some more fun quotes that I fell for.

My students at school and my children at home know that when a song comes on that I LOVE I break out in song and dance. It might not be pretty, but boy does it make you feel good. Music is key.

Truth
Have a fabulous weekend. We plan to celebrate someone turning 35 years YOUNG, spending time as a family and seeing some friends from out of town. Yay for the weekend.

No comments: