Monday, November 05, 2012

Happy Birthday Ben and Charlie!

 On Saturday afternoon Leah and I left Gram and Gramp and headed to Castorland for Ben and Charlie's birthday party. It was at this new place called Time Out and it was so much fun. It was the perfect place for kids to run and play off some energy. They had a mini trampoline, gigantic bounce house, zip line and all sorts of other toys and games.
 The party was pirate themed and they even had a scavenger hunt for the kids to find all of their pirate gear. They all looked so stinking cute in their outfits.
 Arrrgh!A pirate for a day.
I have to say that the zip line was super fun. I was under the weight limit so I was able to try it. If you don't mind the short drive this was a fantastic place for a party. Google Time Out in Castorland, NY and try it.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Ohhh there was a weight limit! Good thing I didn't break it! EEEK!
Glad you could be there!