Monday, November 05, 2012

Sleepover with Gram

 Seth has been battling bronchitis for almost a week so by Friday Leah and I decided to head to Gram's for a sleepover to get her out of the house and away from the germs. She had a birthday party in Castorland the following day so it was perfect timing. We read books, got in our jammies and just relaxed.
 On Saturday morning Leah decided to pick on Gramp. She untied his slippers and messed up his hair. She thought she was just too funny.
I'm so happy that I am able to share these sleepover memories with my kids. I have such wonderful memories of my childhood with my grandparents.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

What a great memory she'll have one day....how great to know your great-grandparents! What a truly rare-thing these days!