Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Power Ball

I had the most interesting conversation with my Gram on the way to work today. She informed me that she had bought her Power Ball ticket and then entertained me with her decision of what to do with the millions once she wins.

HER PLAN: Use the money to pay off every family members mortgage, car payments, credit card bills and student loans. Then, she plans to put money aside for Seth and Leah's college and graduate school. She plans to take everyone on a big trip and pay for Justin's year in Europe. She also plans to take everyone on a vacation and let us all buy new houses or fix up existing ones. The leftover money can be divided up among her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

I love this idea and love that she thinks of other people than herself. Now if she wins, what an amazing life we will all have. If she doesn't we will still have an amazing life knowing someone cares about us all this much.

1 comment:

Aunt Beck said...

You know that saying about the apple and where it falls in relation to the tree? Not too far, my friend, not too far at all. :)