Friday, November 02, 2012

If you can't already tell I'm a little obsessed with using photo collage with my pictures. It's the best AP ever. Last weekend we finally got some of our crew together for an adult night out. An hour in the car plus a bottle of wine and a four course meal plus more drinkies and it made for a pretty funny evening. We topped it off with a haunted house in Cicero. It was such a blast being with everyone. We missed The Voss' and Dickinson's though. I would highly recommend going to The Melting Pot. It was my third time and it gets better every time. What a fun way to eat, fondue is the way to go!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Ah, look at my sister and brother-in-law with their matching sweaters. Like a photo right out of the Sears catalog circa 1975. LOL! Looks like a fun time as always!

The North Country Sweets said...

Very scary...although my nerves leading up to what was actually in the house were worse! LOL It was fun, and I agree..everyone who couldn't come was missed :(

KristenC said...

I had sooo much fun! Yes, we both had stripes on, we will probably most of the winter! I love STRIPES! Fondue..yummy

KristenC said...

Lisa--you did great! Next time, everyone is coming!!