Monday, May 24, 2010

Our First Little Garden

If you know me at all you know that I don't have a green thumb and I often end up killing all of our flowers by the middle of the summer. I really want to be better at the whole planting thing, but I either over water or under water. We have really wanted to plant a small raised garden for a few years now so we finally started it. Roland built the garden box on Saturday and now we just need to fill it with dirt and decide what to plant in it.

Stay tuned for the finished product and hopefully some yummy veggies by mid to end of the summer!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Now the boys can swap garden stories! Don't feel bad, I suck at growing everything except babies too. I can't even keep hanging plants alive, much less an entire garden full of food! Rod is great at it though, thank god!