Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Garage Sale '10 Take 1

Kristen and I decided to have a joint garage sale this year and since she was only going to be home this past weekend we had to have it rain or shine and unfortunately it was RAIN and lots of it. On top of the rain it was also COLD! It was fine though because we had some die hard garage salers who battled my long driveway and came anyhow. Kristen and I also got rid of some of our larger items and lots of our baby clothes. I decided to open it back up this coming Saturday thought and try to sell the remainder of it at a reduced rate. I want the garage cleared!
Combining two households junk filled the garage to the brim!
We smiled through the cold!
Thank you to my mom for bringing up DD breakfast too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So glad you two didn't freeze to death!