Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessings

I have so many blessings it is hard to keep track, but on this particular Mother's Day I felt extra blessed to be surrounded by the most special people. Roland invited all the Mom's and Grandma's to come over for dinner. He prepped and cooked and even cleaned up. It was the most amazing feeling to have to do NOTHING! I could seriously get used to it.
Uncle J was still recovering from his surgery so he laid low and relaxed a bit.
Some of the special Mom's in our life, pretty important ones!

Leah thought is was hilarious that she could make sounds on this toy. She is learning so much everyday.
Seth's stinky toes!
My favorite girl in the world!
One of Grandma's girls!
My favorite boy in the world!
I love this headband to death and try to get her to wear it whenever she will let me.
Roland's homemade chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!
I think that Seth ate about 6 or more!
Thank you to my wonderful husband for making Mother's Day truly special. I better get prepping for Father's Day now.
Thank you also for my wonderful mother, grandmother, step-mother and mother-in-law. You are all very special to me!

2 comments:

KristenC said...

OMG--that headband! I can't believe she wears it! I love it!

Mom oxox said...

Love all the pics!! Very nice! It was a very special day. Thanks so much. Love you everyday Mom xoox