Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Twenty3

Saturday Justin turned 23 and we celebrated, let me tell you we celebrated. Well, let's just say I haven't celebrated like that in years and boy did I pay for it on Sunday. This mom will not be having a repeat of it this weekend for my birthday. We had a blast and we have lots and lots of pictures to show for it, don't worry I won't bore you with them all!
Justin wanted make your own calzones for his birthday dinner. It was super fun and Mom and Tom had all sorts of fillings for them.
Justin also wanted ice cream sundaes instead of cake so that was fun too!
After the kids were safely in bed and Mom and Tom were covered up warmly on our couch we headed to Joe's for a few birthday drinks.
Let us not forget about the birthday shots as well.
We also got a see another side to Joan and we loved it!
Our friends The Richard's came out to meet us too and got in on some of the craziness as well. It was a fun evening with friends and family!

No comments: