Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Looking Forward...

This is the time of the year where I am getting antsy for spring to arrive and getting excited for all of the exciting Charlton adventures ahead. So in true Jen style I'd like to ramble for you today about all of things I'm excited to do that will be coming up!

* Skiing with Sheryl & Jess this weekend PLUS they are taking me to see Dear John for my birthday!
* Pepsi "Year in Review" Party ~ A fun filled night of food and good company that highlights the hardworking men and women that Roland works with. Everyone needs a little pat on the back once a year for a job well done! So we will eat, drink and celebrate on the company.
* My Dad is turning the magic number 60! It is very hard to believe!
* Jacob's ice skating birthday party. Seth has never been on skates so this ought to be a "hoot" as my mom says! Plus, I haven't been on skates in years, hopefully it is like riding a bike!
* Leah's 1st Birthday/Pink & Brown Bash! Invites are ordered so let the planning begin...
* The birth of baby "No Name" Voss in the next 3-5 weeks! Will it be a GIRL OR BOY? We should start a poll.
* Lucy's birthday party at The Most. Fun for the whole family!
* Seeing Mama Mia LIVE for the second time!
* We just booked our trip to Massachusetts & Lake George for July 10-14th!

I am sure that I will be adding many more adventures in the upcoming months, but for now this is what we will look forward to! I am sure I forgot something, but I will blame it on Mommy brain!

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

good list! We are going to Sesame Place the same time you are going to Lake George!! Spring is just around the corner!!!

Sarah Richards said...

by the way...my prediction for baby no name is....boy!