Thursday, February 04, 2010

Charlton Birthday Take 2 & 3

Take 2: Today is Rocky's 8th birthday so we sang to him this morning, gave him morning treats and we will shower him with love tonight!

Take 3: Starting tomorrow we will start to celebrate my birthday! Mom and Tom know that I love lobster so they decided to cook me a lobster dinner tomorrow night for my birthday. Aren't I a lucky girl? YES! Tom and I went to Sam's on Thursday and bought the lobster tails and now my mouth is watering just thinking about them!

Saturday I have a mysterious morning planned for me. All I know is that Kristen is picking me up at 10am and we won't be back until 1:30pm. I was told to dress casual and that it would be fun. I am very intrigued and excited! Saturday night Roland has set it all up for he and I plus our closest 10 friends to go to Stefano's for dinner.

I feel very very loved and excited to start this fabulous weekend!

No comments: