Monday, February 08, 2010

Saturday morning Kristen called with instructions for our morning together...don't eat and shave your legs! I had to laugh! She picked me up at 10am and we headed to Cracker Barrel for a delicious breakfast and then to Old Navy because I needed new jeans and I also did some summer shopping for the kids. After that she and I went to get massages. Roland surprised me and paid for a massage for me and Kristen used a gift certificate from her birthday in December. It was such a relaxing morning with such a wonderful friend!
In the evening 9 (we missed you Lee) of my closest friends, Roland and I went to Stefano's for yet more food. It was so fun to get everyone together and hang out. Plus, they showered me with fun gifts. I am truly grateful for such wonderful people in my life.
Thank you to my wonderful husband for setting it all up and getting everyone together.
PS~ We did not plan to color coordinate our outfits!
After dinner we went to Joe's for a couple of drinks, the juke box and shuffle board. Thank you Joan for coming home for the weekend too!
I definitely toned it down from Justin's birthday! Way too old to drink so much anymore!
Thank you Roland and Bonnie for watching the kids so that this night was possible!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Maybe my hospital request will be a roll from Stefano's... or cinna-knots. (Just kidding) They were REALLY good though :)