Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not Digging the Boots

took the kids outside to play today and since Leah has almost grown out of her snowsuit I tried on a pair of boots that Jen lent me since I couldn't tuck her feet inside any longer. Let's just say that she disliked them greatly to put it mildly!
EXHIBIT A
EXHIBIT B
She got over the screaming, but wanted no part of walking outside so we went for a little slide down the street.
After about three houses Seth said he was tired and wanted to head back.
So we slid down the slide a few times.
It felt great to get outside and enjoy some fresh air, but we are all ready for spring and summer. Forget these coats, boots and snowsuits!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have to admit, they don't look like the most comfortable boots. Sophia and Maya were never fans of them either. You'd think baby boot designers would take their clientele into consideration during the design process!

Sarah Richards said...

WOW She really looks like Seth when she cries! I have had no luck finding boots for Brady's feet so we stick to the snowsuit ones! I just put like 4 pairs of socks on him!

Ashley said...

T has a pair of Robeez boots that he loves! Poor Leah! I'm with you on the can't wait for spring and summer thing!