Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Pics

Leah likes to grunt to get her point across right now so I hear a grunt on the way to Pat's this morning and she proceeds to hand me both of her socks. I had to take a picture of her because she looked so stinking cute checking out her toes on this cold February morning!
I also forgot that I had taken this picture of Leah on a recent trip to Target. I couldn't resist trying the bunny ears on my bald baby girl!
She wasn't' exactly pleased with me and took them off as soon as the camera was put away!
It is finally Friday and we have a fun filled weekend ahead of us. We will be partying with a 60 year old Grandpa, partying with our Pepsi friends in celebration of another successful year and partying with our friends as the dreaded deployment date approaches for Mr. Lee. We are trying to get in as much "Lee" time as we can before the end of March comes! Then, one week from now we will really be partying as our girlie will turn 1!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Let's hope you're partying at the hospital too visiting me. Keep your fingers crossed!

KristenC said...

We got those ears for Lindsey! We will have to get a picture of our bunnies together!!