Saturday, July 19, 2008

Where to Start?

This past week has turned into an utter and complete blur, not only because we have been busy packing in the summer fun, but also because the morning or should I say all day sickness has set in and as much as I try to smile, my insides feel like they are screaming! I'm trying to keep it under control by keeping food in my belly at all times (buckets full of grapes make me the happiest!) and resting when Seth naps. I feel like a great big bum because my house is a mess and I'm getting nothing accomplished as I lay in my air conditioned bedroom every afternoon. I just keep saying to myself, "This too shall pass!"


Beyond all of my bellyaching we have been having all kinds of summer fun. Here are some views into our days...

Rainy day playdoh funBreaking in the new playset with friends

Fair fun

The last summer parade of '08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up little camper! Remember, pregnancy is a beautiful thing!

Anonymous said...

don't you LOVE the all day sickness. that is what i had and as long as i had something to eat i would be ok... did you have that for seth??