Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diary Entry

This pregnancy is SO different from being pregnant for Seth I decided that I'd write a diary entry once a week to share with you all my trials, tribulations and joys! Here goes...

Dear Diary,

The past few days have been a crazy whirlwind of emotions, sickies and the feeling of being so very grateful! Since Sunday I have felt as if there is a rollercoaster ride going on inside my belly and the people on it are just have a grand old time and don't want to get off! I've had my ups and downs throughout the ride and today it feels like for maybe just a little while the people are sick of the ride and are giving me a little break. So needless to say, I've been down and out and laying flat on my back at any given chance. Food has become a neccessity, but a foreign concept to me. I've been living off oyster crackers, grapes, ramen noodle soup and rice crispies, but at least they are staying in my belly!
My husband has been a lifesaver! He has picked up the slack, given baths, read bedtime stories, etc. You name it, he's helped with it and I am so very very grateful for him!
This pregancy feels very different in the fact that for Seth as long as I had food in my belly I was fine, but this time I'm eating as much as I can muster, but it hasn't made much of a difference in the way I feel. So, as I always say, "This too shall pass!" I'm trying not to stress because in time I will feel more like myself. No worries! So until next week...

~ JLC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a pregnancy diary! You should also include a picture each week, so you can see the little one grow (side profile would be best).

AMANDA said...

Congrats on the pregnancy guys~
thinking of you lots!

Sarah Richards said...

Just rememebr it will all be worth it in the end!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is such a great idea Jen! What a way to look back and remember all of this. Thanks for sharing it with all of us as well!