Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Now that's a Parade

Last nights parade was more then Seth ever dreamed of! It was jammed packed with fire trucks, ambulances, tractors, 4 wheelers and on and on and on. He was in boy heaven! It was also the craziest parade I've ever been to. I have never seen so many of the above vehicles all in one place along with so much self promotion in my life. If you run your own business in Lewis County then you had some sort of float or truck in the parade. I said to my mom that there could have been a major robbery in Lewis County last night because literally ever single person in the whole county was either in the parade or at the parade. With that said, we all had a GREAT time and came home with the heaviest bag of candy I've ever seen. It also marked Seth's 3rd year in attendance and we will be going back down to go to the fair on Friday! Can't wait!Today I am so tired from all of yesterdays activities that I am counting down the minutes until nap time. I'm beat and can't wait for a little cat nap!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

sounds like a great parade!!! Sounds like the tiredness is starting!!