Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dear Diary #3

Dear Diary,

Seriously... I've taken all that I can take at this point something needs to give! Last night as I thought I was going to have a blissful night of sleep I was rudely awakened by some serious sickies that tortured my stomach every hour on the hour the entire night! AHHH! What gives? So after I had all that I could take I called my mom this morning at 6am and asked her to take me to the ER. After 4 long long long hours I came home rehydrated and feeling almost back to normal. I then took a much needed nap followed by my hubs bringing me home all of the fruit that I was craving. He cut it all up for me and I had a little feast on cantalope, pineapple and grapes. My belly is now feeling much more content and I'm thinking that hopefully I have kicked the worst of this beast! Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family for your kind blog comments, texts and phone calls. Thank you to my mom for waiting ever so patiently in the ER this morning, it was truly torture. Thank you to my hubs and my wonderful son for being right by my side, taking care of me and loving me. I am a lucky lady! Here's looking forward to the new momma!

~ JLC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're starting to feel better. I totally feel your pain, I've been through it myself and it's not pretty. I'm here to help with whatever you need, just give me a call!