Thursday, July 10, 2008

Old McDonald Has a Farm

Every single day Seth says, "Can we go to Old McDonald has a farm?" Then he would ask if Poppy could go with us, so I called Tom and asked if he could take a couple hours off of work and go with us. Today was the day and we had so much fun!

Feeding the goats

Memories with Grandma and Poppy

On the hay ride

First pony ride

Our new friend Paprika the Alpaca

I have a ton more pics and videos, but these were the best of the best. Tonight Seth's first Thursday night at Grandma and Poppy's and Ro and my first date night of the summer. I think we are headed to the Boathouse for dinner. YUM!

I still have to post the pics from the waterslide party on Tuesday. I'll try and post them tomorrow. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE were going to go to the Boathouse for datenight.. how weird! I think we're postponing though.