Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where the H#$* Is Spring?

Alright I have to make a wish list since I think we will basically be having winter all year long this year. Will the madness ever end? It is snowing AGAIN today and not just a little, but it is sticking! I'd had it and I'm starting to get cranky about the whole situation. It is light until 7:15pm, but can we go outside and play, NOOOOOO because it is so flipping cold out!

Here is is my list of things to look forward to in the upcoming months...

Kidnastics on Saturdays with Seth. I love to see the HUGE smile on his face as we enter that bright busy room.

Easter at Eric and Sheryl's. Our first overnight with Seth in quite a while. We are looking forward to a little holiday spirit and a change of scenery! Plus, Sheryl makes the most amazing bacon wrapper shrimp, they are to die for!

A pedicure for my ugly winter feet. I can't be wearing my crocs and flips in Florida before I go and get a pedi, it would scare you!

Our trip to FL, the sunny and blue skied state. In only 31 days I will be out of this ugliness! You can't tell how excited about it I am can you?? I can't wait to see every expression on Seth's face.

Outlet shopping with my mom in May! I've been dying to spend my b-day money, but I'm holding off until our semi-annual shopping day!

Memorial Day in Burlington with the Gilbert's. We are taking our yearly reunion to VT this year and we couldn't be more excited!

I'm sure we will add dinner dates, playdates and all sorts of fun things once this damn snow melts! At least I have a handful of upcoming excitement to hold onto for now!

No comments: