Thursday, March 27, 2008

We Are Family!

I have that tune stuck in my head!

My theme for the impending future is family. Spend as much time with family as possible and remember that they are truly important and need love and support. Enough said.
Tonight we are going to do something I have always wanted to do, it might seem silly, but it comes around once a month on the last Thursday of the month. Every month this day goes by and something always seems to come up. Kristen emailed and asked us to join she and Jacob, so we are finally going to the Spaghetti Dinner at St. Athony's. I know it will be delicious with all of those old italian ladies cooking their hearts.

This weekend includes lots of play dates and family. We are going to the open gym night at Kidnastics tomorrow evening from 5-6 and then grabbing some pizza with all the kiddies after. Saturday night we will head to the Charlton's for a belated Easter dinner Bonnie style! It should be a fun weekend! It might even reach 40 degrees too, here's hoping!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Holy S**t, it's in the 40's here also. Can it be true that Spring may actually come???

Anonymous said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to go the that spaghetti dinner. Wish I knew you were going, we would have joined you. I'm SO not in a cooking mood tonight after being at a conference all day. Next month, count us in.

Anonymous said...

Miss you sis!