Thursday, March 06, 2008

Play Play Play

Seth and I have been on the go non-stop since I got home from my trip! Seth is such a popular little man that we were invited to Carnival Night on Fort Drum on Tuesday and Jacob's birthday party on Wednesday so we have been playing our hearts out for the past few days. PLUS, I was given yet another snow day yesterday so we got a lot accomplished. I was able to catch up on housework, laundry and we even tried to find a new comforter for the new bed. We were unsuccessful, but I did find a new swimsuit for Florida which is only 38 days away! We also went out to lunch with Ro which was a treat! Today we are headed to the docs for the dreaded 2 year shot. Poor little beaner!

Carnival Night

Watching Laurie Berkner
Cake Time!
IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!

No comments: