Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Fever!

I seriously have spring fever. I am ready to have my garage sale, clean out the house and open the windows, but what happens on Sunday morning... it snows again! Will this ever end? SERIOUSLY!!!
The weekend was a huge success. We went out Friday night to Joe's in honor of Justin's homecoming AND we just like to go to Joe's. We said we'd be a couple of hours and that ended up turning into 4hours, many drinkies, one large pizza and 20 wings later! Thank you Bonnie and Ro for watching Seth!Saturday was so busy it is hard to remember what we did. Oh, we started by going to Ro's Rotary Pancake Breakfast which was very nice and I think we will make it a tradition. Then, we went to Kidnastics, followed by Avon for some new Stridrites for the trip and the summer. My poor little extra wide footed boy has the hardest time finding shoes to fit his chubby feet.

Seth wasn't feeling up to par this weekend so I went to Palm Sunday mass with Mom and Tom and then we ordered Bernardos for dinner. We also rented the movie Mr. Woodcock and it was too funny!

Sunday we got groceries and then went to the St. Patty's parade. It lasted all of 10 minutes, but Seth got to see firetrucks and ambulances so he was in heaven.
This is a short work week, YIPPEEE! We are going to pick up our new trailer for the four wheeler hopefully tonight and we are having Justin for dinner on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel as though I look almost 21 in that picture. You too, Sis.

Anonymous said...

And I look like a midget in the other picture. YUCK!

P.S. Did you read the article about the parade? It said it was awesome, there were bands, bag pipers, etc. Where were they? Maybe we didn't stick around long enough or something??

Sarah Richards said...

I read that in the paper too!!! I was a bit confused but hey what ever..it was nice to get outside for a bit!