Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Extra

I forgot to mention that as if my trip wasn't enough of a gift I came home Sunday night to an even bigger present waiting for me... a brand new king sized bed! My husband worked the entire weekend on taking apart our old bed, moving it across the hall, lugging the old spare bed to the basement and putting our new bed together. It was an amazing gift and I have slept like a dream for the past 2 nights! You wouldn't even know that anyone else was in the bed it is so BIG! Thanks soooooooooo much honey!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

SO LUCKY! john and i still sleep in a FULL. no joke. when all of us are in it in the morning, it gets pretty comical.

king size...something to look forward to, i guess :)

Anonymous said...

How awesome.. both the new bed AND the surprise :) What a good little hubby.