Monday, October 08, 2007

We had the best weekend. Saturday we went apple picking and it was so fun this year because Seth could walk around and he really understood what was happening. He was just in awe of everything going on around him. It was priceless! After apple picking we drove to Southwicks and had a picnic on the beach. It was so much fun as well. Seth loved the BIG sandy beach and he loved munching on all of the food we brought too! Tommy and Seth dancing "The Mony Mony" on top of the picnic table This is the shot we are sending to my Gramp's doc with the title, "There is nothing like a hot dog and a beer to keep you healthy!"

Sunday we celebrated Tommy's birthday with dinner at Mom and Tom's and today my Mom and I took Seth to Old McDonald's Farm and he loved it! He just loves animals and he was so happy. You could tell by the smile on his face! Tomorow is back to work and I'm pretty much ready because I basically had all of last week off with Seth being sick so I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Bring it on!

PS: We are so very happy that the Yankees pulled their heads out of their butts and won last night!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

The pictures are all so great! Your family is so much fun. I know I say this often, but I wish we lived closer!!

And, of course, GO TRIBE!

jenica said...

i love the first pic of seth. he looks so intent!