Saturday, October 06, 2007

Must See

I am not usually able to stay awake for an entire movie because by the middle either I am bored or I just can't keep my eyes open. This movie was hilarious and Ro and I laughed our butts off. After our crazy week I think we both needed some laugh therapy so if you haven't seen this and you like some good old fun rent it tonight! It was great!

If the rain holds off we are going apple picking this afternoon and then to Southwicks for a picnic afterwards. It should be a good time! It finally feels like a cool crisp fall morning too! YIPPEEE!

3 comments:

AMANDA said...

Bob and I watched it last weekend and we totally agree...it was hilarious. Loved it.

Go tribe!

Sarah Richards said...

Eric and I went to see it at the movie theater..We liked too! Great movie!

nina beana said...

we watched it this weekend after you rec.- we loved it! thanks!