Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Post Weekend Wrapup

The weekend went by rather quickly again so here is the wrapup...
FRIDAY: We had a girls night out and it was a lot of fun with some old faces and some new. We went to The Paddock Club for a martini and some good conversation. Then, we went to the haunted house in Sackets Harbor which scared the crap out of us all. At the end they chase you with chain saws and they don't seem to give up. That was scary and a pain in the ass at the same time. Finally, we went to Good Fellas for dinner and chit chat. It was a great evening!
SATURDAY: It was rainy and gloomy out so we made the most of a bad day by...visiting and shopping. We visited Grammy and Poppy Puccia in the morning and then shopped with Grandma Charlton in the afternoon. In the evening we made a new friend and had a playdate with Gage. Seth and Gage tired each other out so much that Seth slept until 7:45 the next morning which is unheard of.

SUNDAY: The rain finally stopped so we were outside and walking like maniacs. Sunday was also filled to the brims with food. We went to Grandpa and Nana Buckingham's in the afternoon to see Ryan, Katie, Gwen and Elise and ate our way through the afternoon. I have never seen my Dad cook so much perch in my life. He cooked 2 heaping platters of fish and I safely ate my way through half of one. It was awesome! That food was followed by a big ziti/salad/bread dinner that I cooked at our house for Bonnie and Ro. So as you can see the main idea for Sunday was the more food the better!

Seth is addicted to giving hugs and we LOVE it!

The weekend went by so quickly it is a good thing I wrote this post or else I'd forget it very quickly!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

I can't go to haunted houses anymore b/c of the chainsaw guy. It scares the crap out of me so bad it's not even fun anymore.

Sarah Richards said...

Hey I love the pics...could you email a copy of both of them I would love to have them. Thank you so much again for inviting me!! I had a ball..Talk to you soon!!!