Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Feeding Frenzy

My mom and I took Seth to Old McDonald's Farm on Monday and I swear my son has no fear. We bought some popcorn to feed the goats, which I might add I am scared to do. Seth loves it and isn't afraid one bit. The look on his face when their wet slimy mouths touch his hands it too funny though.
I took Seth to OMF back in June for the first time and you can definately tell that he has grown. He loved the hay ride this time and he really enjoyed all of the animals so much more. I can't wait to take him to Florida this April. He will be that much older and he will LOVE it!

We have to say a special Happy Birthday to Poppy AKA Tommy today! We celebrated his birthday basically all weekend, but today is the official day! We hope it was a good one. Speaking of birthday, Seth now says, "Happy Birthday" and it is too cute!

Nothing else much is new here. It has been a rainy and dreary week, BUT a healthy one, (knock on wood please!). We went to swim tonight and Seth loves it. Then, we went to Burger King for dinner. I know it is highly nutritious, but what the heck you only live once and after that strenuous swim class I deserve a big fat burger with all the fixings.

Friday night is the annual Folk Art Show in SYR and Sue and I go every year together so I'm excited about our evening. Saturday night we are supposed to go out to dinner with Erin and Jason, but Erin is sick so it might just be a date night for Ro and I. Time will tell!

We also have a play date with Jacob and Kristen at some point this weekend, we are yet to nail that down, but it will happen!

No comments: