Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jump on the Bandwagon (Literally)

So after reading Nina's (http://www.thewholeself.blogspot.com/) post today I got thinking about the soundtrack of my life right now. What is playing over and over on my ipod??? Thank you god for inventing the ipod by the way, I couldn't live without it!
Here is the soundtrack to my life (at the moment)...

* Over You ~ Daughtry
* Wake Up Call ~ Maroon 5
* Edge of 18 ~ Stevie Knicks
* Invincible ~ Pat Benetar
* Down Under ~ Men at Work
* The Boys are Bak in Town ~ Thin Lizzy
* Paralyzer ~ Finger 11
* Fly Away ~ Tim McGraw
* Never Again ~ Kelly Clarkson
* What I've Done ~ Linkin Park
* First Time ~ Lifehouse
* Stronger ~ Kanye West
* How Far We've Come ~ Matchbox 20
* The Great Escape ~ Boys like Girls
* Always Love ~ Nada Surf
* The Mixed Tape ~ Jakes Mannequin
So what's your soundtrack look like? Do tell...

No comments: