Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Chaos

Life has been a bit chaotic lately, but when in doubt have a good laugh! My grandparents came over for dinner last week and brought Seth a gift that they had bought him at a barn craft festival. It has to be one of the neatest gifts I've ever been given. It is a CD that has Seth's name in all the songs. At first he was freaked out, but he got right into the groove!

I've been lacking in the picture department lately. We went to visit Justin at Cornell on Saturday and I was too busy enjoying the beautiful scenery and taking in the warm day that I only took about 5 pictures. This weekend we are going apple picking so I'll be sure to stock up on photo opts.

Nothing much to report this week. I feel like I am trying to cram hours of outdoor fun in every day but, by the time we get home it is getting dark before we know it. I am loving to fall, but not loving the shortening of the day.

Like I said above this weekend we are going apple picking and then celebrating Tom's (AKA Tommy AKA Poppy's) birthday! Plus we have a bonus playground date with MJ and Mackenzie on Saturday morning! Can't wait!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Grace has that same CD. She loved it when she was Seths age. I loved it too, the songs are catchy.

jenica said...

what a cute dancer!