Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patty's Weekend

 Friday night we were invited for an ALL green, festive St. Patty's party with who we now call, "our soccer family". I laughed so hard that my jaw hurt and I ate WAY more than I needed to. It was a great night to end our week or stress.
 Saturday Leah was so stinking excited to be invited to a birthday party. Seth gets invited to do all sorts of things and Leah is always jealous so on this occasion she was pumped to have a party to go to. Happy 5th Birthday to Noey, Leah had a super great time tubing with you.
 On Sunday Leah was able to pick a few friends to take to see Cinderella for her belated friend party. She was so thrilled to see her buddies all together and the movie was fantastic.
 Happy Birthday to these two cuties, who have birthdays one week apart.
Ahhh, to be young and not have a care in the world. I love this picture so much.

No comments: