Monday, March 16, 2015

LIFE.

 Last week was the most insanely, unpredictable and crazy week of our life. No one could have predicted it and as it was happening I was trying to embrace it, be happy about it and on the inside I was completely and utterly FREAKING OUT. I've been super calm about the upcoming upheaval in our life, but when I was told that the first person who looked at our house 1. Wanted to buy it AND 2. wanted us out by April 28, the calm was washed away and panic entered. In my dream world of a mind I had hoped that we could stay in our home until at least the end of the school year, but that didn't happen. I kept chanting to myself, my favorite quote (God only gives us what we can handle) and we have luckily found a house to rent in the city. A friend of a friend is willing to move to her river house much earlier than planned just to help us out. There are such amazing people in this world and we are so lucky to know some of them. Kind, generous and thoughtful people. So we now have 6 weeks to sell, pack and store our entire life. We will be out of the country for one of these 6 weeks, but with the help of many wonderful people in our life, WE CAN DO THIS. I'm staying as positive as possible and I could not be more grateful to have sold our house, being able to build our dream home and I know that in the end I'll be a better person for living through all of this craziness.

No comments: