Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Rockefellor James Charlton 2002-2015

Friday was the hardest day of our (my) life and I've had some dark days in my 37years. Saying "See You Soon" to our beloved Rocky was such a hard decision to make and to carry out. I can't even remember a time in my life without Rocky right by my side. 13 years is a huge chunk of time and an amazing opportunity to love someone. We joke at home, but in actuality it is truth that Rocky loved me the most. He followed me around everywhere, he would jump off someone else's lap just to be with me and I secretly loved every minute of it. We reminisced about all of the funny times and great memories we have had with Rocky and took the time to honor his memory. No dog could EVER replace that amazing fur ball and we will love him forever. Our house is too clean and too quiet and my lap is missing my snuggle buddy. We hope you are running around up in heaven and eating huge bowls of popcorn Rocky. xoxo











No comments: