Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bundle of Emotion

Right now I am a whole bundle of emotions. I'm psyched to go visit out besties in Germany and gain all sorts of new and exciting life experiences, but already dreading saying "See you soon" again.
 
I'm packing up my whole life and leaving the only home we have ever known. While I am excited about our new journey I am sad to leave the house that I brought our kids home to as babies and the home we spent our life with Rocky in. Around every corner I see visions of Rocky lying next to the leather chair in his spot or I feel like I'm going to trip over his water dish when I'm mopping the floor. It is literally a heart aching feeling having him gone. I miss him every single day.
 
The buyers of our house have been very thorough and gone above and beyond checking out the plumbing and electrical. I have been trying very hard to see it through their eyes. They are spending a big chunk of money so they want to make sure the house is up to code. From my stand point I just want to know that it is indeed sold and that all the packing and plans I'm making for our family for the next few months is legit. It has been such a whirl wind of emotions. Thank heavens I can message my brother at a moments notice for him to call me to let me vent.
 
I think we have passed all obstacles that were placed on us in the past two weeks and I'm still here. They haven't checked me into Ogdensburg quite yet.
 
The plans for the new house and ready and we hope to break ground in about three weeks. Spring where are you, seriously let's warm it up.
 
The silver lining is that the woman we are renting from has been AMAZING. She wants to make this transition (moving twice) easy for us and I can't say enough good things about her. There are truly amazing people in this world.
 
I have to put a shout out to Poppy Tom for being the most amazing realtor/dad/poppy/you name it. He has been a rock star with all of these appointments at the house. My sanity is also in tact because of him.
 
We haven't quite packed yet for the trip, but we have all sorts of plans made and I'm checking my "To Do" list off as the week progresses. I am more than excited for these new experiences and just to spend time with "my person".  It's time to be reunited.
 
Stay tuned...lots of excitement on the horizon in the next few weeks.

No comments: