Monday, March 09, 2015

Our New Journey

This week marks the official listing of our house. It is officially FOR SALE and with this our new journey will begin. The plans are complete, the contractor is ready, the bank is making final preparations and we are moving forward. There are tons of loose ends and things that are up in the air, things that are out of my control and you know that I am a control FREAK. I just keeping telling myself that life is a journey and there are things that I can not control. I have always wanted to be the type of person who just goes with the flow and this is my chance to be that person. I am not worrying about if/when we sell our house. I am not worrying about if/when we have to find a place to live in the interim. I am not worrying about all the little things that are going to arise. I am content in knowing that a life long (13 years in the making) dream is coming true this year. We are building our dream house. We are designing exactly the house that we want to grow old in. Am I a little scared...of course, but for once I am not letting it stop me. We knew after walking the land back in August that this was "right", it was where we are meant to spend our life. I hope and pray that everything goes smoothly over the next 6-7 months, but I am also a firm believer that God only gives us what we can handle. I can handle this. I am Enjoying this Journey.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Holy cow! That makes it so real! There is a good chance things won't go smoothly during the entire process, but in the end it will all be worth it. Keep your eye on the prize! The pics of the house look great online!