Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekend Tidbits ~ June 7-8

 1. We participated in the YMCA Scavenger Hunt again this year. Can you say SO MUCH FUN? It really is such a fun family activity. We didn't come in as one of the Top 10, but we enjoyed every minute and got tons of exercise.
 2. I learned that I can't balance with my eyes closed. I think I may need to take some yoga classes this summer.

 3. Island Girl is almost complete. Roland added something new to the back. Do you see anything different?
 4. Went out for date night Saturday to my favorite place Ryan's Lookout. I really need to learn to go there and only order an appetizer, salad and bread. Otherwise, I am way too stuffed and uncomfortable by the end of dinner. Love that place though. Thank you to Mom and Tom for watching the kids AND keeping them for a sleepover. Bonus.
 5. These two girls are going to be lost without one another in three short weeks.
 6. Now that we have new comfy porch furniture we basically live out there. Yesterday afternoon we sat out and played games for over an hour. I love these times with my kids.
 7. Seth loves baseball (his mom doesn't) and he was able to participate in a special ceremony with all of the Watertown teams yesterday. He had such a great time with his new friends. He is #11.
8. We squeezed in every single thing we could this weekend and that meant no time for naps. By 6pm on Sunday night this is what I found...a very tired Bean.

No comments: