Thursday, June 19, 2014

Leah Bean's Pre-K Graduation Celebration and Gramp's 88th Birthday

 Yesterday was a very exciting and bittersweet day for myself. I was so excited and proud of Leah for working so hard in Pre-K. She is SO ready for kindergarten academically and she has blossomed quite a bit from her shy demeanor. The program was super cute and all of the kids sang their hearts out. I loved every single minute of it. I'm excited for Seth and Leah to be in the same school for the first time and for the new journey Leah will start. I'm sad to say good-bye for the last time to my old school. I went to Holy Family (now IHC Primary) for 9 years and I loved every minute. Both Seth and Leah had great experiences during their 2 years of nursery and Pre-K. I shed a tear as I walked out one final time. I feel blessed that the kids had such great beginnings to their schooling and we met great families who I think we will still connect with regardless of what school they will be attending next year.
 My shy little Bean sang her heart out and we smiled the entire performance.
 Special thanks to Miss Mary and Miss Sborro. Leah had such a fun filled and creative year.
 We had quite the cheering section too. Thank you to Mom, Tom, Gram, Gramp, Dad, Bonnie, The Smith's, Castana's and Judi for coming to see Leah graduate. We are blessed to have you all in our lives.
Judi did not want to miss her three big girls on their special day.
We continued the celebration at Tin Pan with an amazing breakfast and an extra celebration for my Gramp who turned 88 yesterday. Sorry, I cut Ro out of the pic.
The next week is going to be SO tough. Lots of "See you soons" that I am not ready for. Pause to cry. I am not good with change.

No comments: