Monday, June 09, 2014

Surprise Friday

 Friday was such a fantastic day, I'm sad that it had to end. Roland was supposed to come to town and we were going to grab lunch during my break. At 11:30 our secretary called and asked when I was leaving for lunch. I thought this was odd because I wasn't aware she even knew I was leaving. She said that my husband called and said he was running late. This was also odd because he would never call the office, he would call my cell. I took the opportunity to run to see a teacher I needed to talk to and on my way back to my room I saw two little girls walking in the hallway. I need Lasik so as I squinted I realized it was Leah, Lindsey AND Kristen. I was totally shocked and surprised and HAPPY. The girls wanted to see my classroom, visit and take me to lunch. BEST.SURPRISE.EVER. (besides my 10th anniversary surprise party/shrimp boil) The girls played on the Smart Board, on the white board and met most of the people in the building before we walked to The Castle for lunch. It was such a special morning and I loved every minute of it.
I feel blessed.

No comments: