Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

 We made the very most of the gorgeous weather this weekend. Friday night we worked on color restoring the boat and most importantly we mastered the Kangaroo Bounce Jump. When I say we, I really mean the kids. I watched them have the time of their lives and I smiled the biggest smile.
 Saturday, Roland was in a golf tournament and I took the kids to a local family scavenger hunt. It was a BLAST. I got enough exercise for a month and it was a ton of fun. We felt like we were on a much smaller version of the Amazing Race.
 The girls petered out after two clues. Thank goodness Lee was there to take them to the playground while the rest of us pushed on.

 Saturday night we headed to SYR with The Voss' to try and new restaurant in Armory Square and go to a show. It was a really fun evening. Mom and Tom kept the kids for a sleep over which made the night perfect. Thank you so much.
 Sunday we headed back to the boat to work on the outside more and I jumped inside and scrubbed every single surface. All we need to do is vacuum the carpets and mop the front. It will be ready by this weekend to put into the lake.
 Sunday night we headed to Lexy's 12th Birthday party. The kids had a great time and we all came home super stuffed. Thank you Brad, Krista, Lexy and Luke.

Could they possibly be any cuter?
This week consists of soccer, music and a 4 day weekend approaching. Bring it on...

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Holy Moly...I'm exhausted reading all this! Looks like you had a ton of fun!