Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend in Review

 This weekend flew by so very quickly. Friday night Roland took me to Ryan's Lookout for an early Mother's Day feast. It is my all time favorite restaurant and I was thrilled to go for a delicious meal. Saturday, despite the rain and cold we held our annual garage sale and people actually flocked. We sold just about everything and made a bundle on $1 items. It is a great feeling to clean out the house and make a little summer money. The kids did fantastic on their lemonade stand too. They had a lot of fun sitting and chatting with people too.
Sunday we packed up the truck and made our annual Mother's Day trip to Onondaga Lake Park. It was a bit breezy this year, but the sun came out and we still had a wonderful day together. We biked 5 miles and then played on their amazing playground. 
 Seth's new mission in life is to try out the monkey bars and accomplish them at each and every playground we go to. He is really good.
 I am so very grateful for these two gems.
 Who says adults can't have some fun at the playground? HA.
 We finally were able to try an old restaurant we have been wanting to try in Liverpool. It's called Heid's and it is an old fashioned hot dog stand. It was delicious and fun to boot. My new favorite hot dog topping is now red pepper relish. So good.
 After naps (mom included), Leah and I ran over to Mom's to give she and my Gram great big Mother's Day hugs before we went to Yo Johnny for dinner. Dessert for dinner was my choice this year and it was so fun.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the special mom's in my life.

No comments: