Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daily Inspirations


Do you feel like this? From sun up to sun down I feel like I could truly use an assistant some days. You know those days where you are helping with homework, cooking dinner, throwing in a load of laundry, feeding the dog AND then your youngest says in the cutest voice ever, "Mommy will you play with me?". It gets to be just too much for one person and you just want to drop everything to sit down and play a game or read a book to your child. I wouldn't trade all the chaos for the world, but come on, why does all of this fall on one persons shoulders? It just isn't right. I am more than ready for summer vacation. A time to not rush all day and a time to be able to sit and play more. I'm counting down the days and I am so very grateful to have this special time with my kiddos.
Enough complaining and onto a LONG weekend. So excited to do nothing with my favorite three people.