Saturday, July 14, 2012

LG: Day 3 (Magic Forest)

 On Tuesday morning we decided to split up. Mom, Justin and I took the kids to The Magic Forest and Roland and Tom went golfing at a local course. I think that I can honestly say I was more excited about going to The Magic Forest then I was about Christmas. I LOVE that retro park more than anything. It is super old and creepy and I LOVE it. We started out by going down the slide about 15 times. Leah was a little apprehensive at first, but once I pushed her down she couldn't get enough of it.
 Traditional picture with Santa. I'll have to pull out this same picture from two years ago Leah was totally bald back then, but not anymore.
 We love these random statues all throughout the park.
 Creepy clown
 Seth got called up to be part of the magic show.
 The kids went on all of the rides. Justin was such a good sport and went on all the spinny rides with Seth even when they made him super sick. Thank you Uncle J!
Randomness as its best.

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

It really is creepy!!! LOL! What a scary hot dog!

KristenC said...

I think I am adding this crazy park to my bucket list!