Sunday, July 15, 2012

LG: Day 3 (Evening)

 We wanted to make the most of our last evening in LG so we went to another restaurant right on the lake and this one was fantastic. The view, food and company was great. We would definitely go back to this restaurant.
 Leah wanted me to try on her glasses, they don't quite fit, but made for a great silly pic.
 They look much better on Leah.
 Boys and their shots.
 Seth begged to try the bumper boats and Leah as well....until she got in the boat and realized that she was getting completely soaked. She wanted out, it was hysterical.
 Frankie was out in from the the haunted wax museum so the kids were thrilled to meet him.
 So were my mom and Justin. When Justin and I were kids we LOVED going in that haunted museum. There was one year that Justin was so scared that I ended up carrying him on my back.

No comments: