Monday, May 30, 2011

More Biking Adventures

My husband is so good at coming up with exciting adventures. All I had to say was that I wanted to go biking and he came up with a fantastic idea. We drove over to Wellesley Island and biked in one of my favorite places...TI Park. I love it over there because it feels like it is set back in time, the houses are so amazing and it is peaceful. We all had a great time checking out the scenery and then we had some play time and finally a trip to The Guzzle for some candy.
After our bike ride we stopped at the playground. I love it because it has all sorts of old equipment and it brings me back to my childhood. I love to share those types of experiences with our kids.
Of course Leah found a swing. I think she had swing radar. Seth tried out an old fashioned piece of equipment and it was so neat.
Lastly we drove in to The Bay and ate at Top of the Bay. It was the most perfect day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were there all weekend!! In that pic of Seth and Roland riding bikes, they are about to go right past my in-laws cottage on the right!! You must have been right in front of it! -Meredith

The North Country Sweets said...

Ohhh, how exciting! We've never been there...guess we have an adventure waiting for us!