Sunday, May 01, 2011

Kiddie Carnival

Friday night we took the kids to an event at IHC Primary that also happens to be one of my favorite childhood memories...The Kiddie Carnival. They used to hold it each and every fall for all of the years that I spent at Holy Family. They had all sorts of carnival games and we would all have a blast seeing each other and winning prizes. Seth and Leah had such a blast and I am so lucky that I talked Grandma and Poppy into coming with me because I definitely needed the eyes, hands and company watching two crazy kids run from game to game.

Bowling

Fishing



The Magic Hat


It was such a great trip down memory lane in my childhood school.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

This looks like sooo much fun! Do the older students put it on for the younger students as a fundraiser??