Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doctor's Office Diva

As if our fall hasn't been hectic enough with Roland's issues, let's just throw in a 24 hour stomach bug for Seth and then let's have Leah at daycare with someone who has whooping cough. Yep, that's what I'm talking about! Thank goodness Leah was only at daycare with Gianna for one day, but we still needed to truck over to the docs to get her put on antibiotics and to have her formally tested because she was exposed. At least she was in great spirits and we didn't wait for 3 hours like we have in the past. I told some friends that I was being tested to see how much I could handle and let me tell you by the end of Monday I was on the edge. It was all getting to be too much! Anyhow, here are some priceless pics of the Beaner waiting to see the doc!
Notice the necklace, multiple bracelets and not one, but two cell phones!
She was calling Daddy!
Last, but not least what would a doc visit be without some snacks to keep us busy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the bracelets!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that her test comes back negative!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie she is! Love the hair! I hope she is okay!!! Meredith