Thursday, November 04, 2010

Creating a Monster (HA!)

They always say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and in this case I think that I have created a monster. It isn't a shock that I enjoy TV and have many many shows that I enjoy. Well, it looks as if I have passed this past time on to my son. Seth loves TV and he would watch it from sun up to sun down if I let him. It has even gotten so bad that after school and Pam's I have to set a timer so that he doesn't park himself in the leather chair for the whole night. I miss my little guy that used to want to color, do puzzles, play Leapster and play-doh. It's all my fault so I'm on a mission to correct it. It is always good to relax, unwind and watch a show when needed, but we have to get back to play time, especially since the winter months are looming.

Kristen and I are headed to Toys'R Us on Sunday so I'm on a mission to find some "doing" toys for both of my kids for Christmas!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sophia is the same way, as soon as the TV is turned on, she's a zombie. I try not to let her watch TV during the week and only for an hour or so on weekend mornings, but it doesn't always work out that way.

KristenC said...

Stalker! --you know what I mean! You did write it on here! haha